Welcome to a new development update of SpookyGhost, your free procedural animation tool for sprites!
Since the first open-source version, there have been some small changes: I have added some new features and bug fixes that I hope you will appreciate.
- [NEW] Parallel groups can now loop, just like any other animation type
- [NEW] There is now an image preview tooltip for textures and sprites
- [NEW] You can use a quick load and save functionality
- [NEW] Before the program quits it will show a confirmation modal window
- [FIX] Animation groups should now work as expected when they contain disabled animations
- [FIX] All animations inside a sequential group have their loop mode automatically set to disabled
- [FIX] Children of cloned animation groups have now their parent correctly set
- [FIX] Overriding the sprite of an animation group now works with property animations
- [FIX] The sprite order in the sprites window is now reversed to match the rendering layer order
- [FIX] The Lua grid deformation scripts should now work when stacked together
There have been a couple of interesting YouTube videos about SpookyGhost lately:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.