A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SpookyGhost is a powerful tool to create procedural animations for your sprites.
You can animate many different properties like the size, rotation, position and color of you sprites, as well as deform their shape.
When you are satisfied with the results you can export the animation as single frames or as one big spritesheet.
Please don't hesitate to provide your feedback and help make the tool even better.
For a fair evaluation of the product a demo version is provided with nearly all the features of the full one.
You would not be able to save project files or export frames but everything else works the same as the full version.
- Load and save project files to continue working later
- Parent-child relations between sprites for advanced transformations
- Unlimited canvas size with custom background color
- Tuneable shift, scale and speed for animations
- Multiple easing curves and loop modes
- Export frames as single images or as a spritesheet
- Use the mouse to set an anchor point for deformations
- Native version for Windows and macOS
- Coded in C++ for maximum performance and efficient memory use
- HTML documentation accessible by pressing `F1`
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, animations, ncine, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, sprites|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Made with the nCine, YouTube|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.95 USD. You will get access to the following files: