A downloadable Game Engine for Windows and macOS
- Homepage: https://ncine.github.io
- Source code: https://github.com/nCine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nCine2d
- Video Tutorials: https://ncine.github.io/video-tutorials/
- Dev Updates: https://encelo.github.io/tags/#nCine
- Web Tests: https://ncine.github.io/web-tests/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/495ab6Y
- Donate: https://ncine.github.io/donate/
nCine is a cross-platform 2D game engine that runs on Linux, Windows, macOS, Android and Emscripten. Have a look at the gallery and read more about its features on the website.
The project has been in active development since June 2011.
Source code is released under the MIT license and available on GitHub.
|Tags||2D, Game engine, gamepad, imgui, lua, Open Source, sourcecode, Touch-Friendly|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Accelerometer, Smartphone|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Twitter|
For more information have a look at the download section and at video tutorials.
- Development Update #17Jun 28, 2021
- Ten years of nCineJun 21, 2021
- Release 2020.05May 19, 2020
- Release 2019.10Oct 22, 2019
- nCine sources have been released on GitHubJun 11, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
por favor você poderia nos explicar como instalar?, o software parece ser bom porém instalou varios arquivos no meu windows más não existe o editor, grato.
For more information have a look at the wiki: https://github.com/nCine/nCine/wiki.
The framework does not feature any editor, you need to code your game in C++ or Lua.
desculpe, este não é para mim