A downloadable Game Engine for Windows and macOS
- Homepage: https://ncine.github.io
- Source code: https://github.com/nCine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nCine2d
- Video Tutorials: https://ncine.github.io/video-tutorials/
- Dev Updates: https://encelo.github.io/tags/#nCine
- Web Tests: https://ncine.github.io/web-tests/
- Donate: https://ncine.github.io/donate/
The project has been in active development since June 2011.
Source code is released under the MIT license and available on GitHub.
|Tags||2D, Game engine, gamepad, imgui, lua, sourcecode, Touch-Friendly|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Accelerometer, Smartphone|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Twitter|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.